Free California Lemon Law Case Review - Call Now 1-888-395-3666
California Lemon Law


For the protection of our staff and clients, we are working remotely at this time but are still here to help you with your needs. It is not necessary to meet face to face. All discussions regarding your vehicle can be handled over telephone and the necessary documents can be sent via email. Please fill out a contact form or leave a message and we will get back to you shortly. Thank you and stay safe.

Do You Think Your Yamaha Motorcycle Could Be A Lemon?

The Law Offices of Barry L. Edzant have successfully represented thousands of California lemon law clients for 31 years and recovered millions of dollars from all automobile manufacturers.

Under the California Lemon Law (the Song-Beverly Consumer Warranty Act) you may be able to get your money back if you are experiencing repeated substantial problems, or safety related problems, with your Yamaha Motorcycle.

The following popular Yamaha Motorcycle models may have experienced recalls and technical service bulletins (TSB's).

  • Yamaha CZD300A
  • Yamaha FZ09
  • Yamaha MT-07
  • Yamaha R6
  • Yamaha SR400
  • Yamaha WR250
  • Yamaha XSR700
  • Yamaha YZFR1M
  • Yamaha YZFR3

The most often reported Yamaha Motorcycle problems and symptoms include: brakes, door locks, fuel leaks, ignition switch problems, latches, leaking coolant, lighting, suspension, transmission, and trouble starting.

The models most affected by these problems include CZD300A, FZ09, MT-07, R6, SR400, WR250, XSR700, YZFR1M and YZFR3.

If your Yamaha Motorcycle is experiencing substantial and repeated, or safety related, problems, the California Lemon Law may help you have your vehicle repurchased and get your money back.

Your first step toward getting rid of your Yamaha Motorcycle lemon is to complete and submit the short form above or call the Law Offices of Barry L. Edzant and Associates for a FREE California Lemon Law case review at 888-EX-Lemon (1-888-395-3666).

End frustration, all or most of the attorney fees are paid for by the manufacturer.

We will evaluate your case for free, tell you how much you may be entitled to get back.

Fill out our form OR Call 1-888-395-3666