Free California Lemon Law Case Review - Call Now 1-888-395-3666
California Lemon Law


For the protection of our staff and clients, we are working remotely at this time but are still here to help you with your needs. It is not necessary to meet face to face. All discussions regarding your vehicle can be handled over telephone and the necessary documents can be sent via email. Please fill out a contact form or leave a message and we will get back to you shortly. Thank you and stay safe.

Do You Think Your Alfa Romeo Could Be A Lemon?

The Law Offices of Barry L. Edzant have successfully represented thousands of California lemon law clients for 31 years and recovered millions of dollars from all automobile manufacturers.

Under the California Lemon Law (the Song-Beverly Consumer Warranty Act) you may be able to get your money back if you are experiencing repeated substantial problems, or safety related problems, with your Alfa Romeo.

The following popular Alfa Romeo models may have experienced recalls and technical service bulletins (TSB's).

  • Alfa Romeo 4C
  • Alfa Romeo 4C Spider
  • Alfa Romeo Giulia
  • Giulia Quadrifoglio
  • Alfa Romeo Stelvio

The most often reported Alfa Romeo problems and symptoms include: engine problems, brake problems, noises/leaks, power equipment, in-car electronics, air conditioning, power equipment, power steering, stability, suspension and transmission.

The models most affected by these problems include 4C, 4C Spider, Giulia, Giulia Quadrifoglio and Stelvio.

If your Alfa Romeo is experiencing substantial and repeated, or safety related, problems, the California Lemon Law may help you have your vehicle repurchased and get your money back.

Your first step toward getting rid of your Alfa Romeo lemon is to complete and submit the short form above or call the Law Offices of Barry L. Edzant and Associates for a FREE California Lemon Law case review at 888-EX-Lemon (1-888-395-3666).

End frustration, all or most of the attorney fees are paid for by the manufacturer.

We will evaluate your case for free, tell you how much you may be entitled to get back.

Fill out our form OR Call 1-888-395-3666